Sunday 30 June 2013

July's Pledge for Mebrind

So as I take a break from furiously finishing up the last minute painting I had a MONTH to do, I've been thinking about what to paint next month. I feel like June's pledge is do-able, but I didn't commit the time to it during the month, so with that in mind I've decided to take a slightly lighter load, with the idea being to get that done, and try to tack on more on the end based on how much time is left in the month. Also with the haste I'm finishing this months pledge, I feel like I could give the models more time.

 That being said, here's my pledge for July:
Land Raider Crusader
My second Stormtalon
Stormraven

 Stretch goals include touching up June's pledge and more of my marines (half painted assault termie squad and tactical squads)

No comments:

Post a Comment