Monday 8 July 2013

Introducing.. not the Executioner. Lethe37I

Greetings Ladythings and Gentlebeasts!

It is I, the being formerly referred to as IronDruid or Brady.

Last month saw me spectacularly fail at my pledge to do 20 Cultists and 8 Chaos Space Marine, labelling me as an Oathbreaker (at least, in my Facebook profile picture), so this month, I'm going with a much more realstic pledge: 10 Bloodletters, 10 Plaguebearers, and the movement trays that the units will eventually grow to fill. Now, my pledge seems to only have dropped by 8 models, but the scheme for these guys is far far simpler, so I can bash them out much faster (so much so I actually have the 10 Bloodletters done already!)

The theme for the Army is also much more inspiring, so its easy to get excited about actually painting my figures. I'll do a more indepth post on that when I get some pictures up.

In the mean time, peace out!

Lethe37I

No comments:

Post a Comment