Wednesday 31 July 2013

Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present to you the Commanders and Cavalry of the Grand Army of the City of Manschtal!

I decided to go with the colour scheme a long time ago when I was on holiday in Wexford, hence the purple and yellow, the name of the army itself has the same meaning as Wexford, a muddy fjord or harbour.

So without further ado, I give to you:

Brother Arnulf

 Captain Lukas Helmann

 Captain Markus Helmann on Horseback (BSB)

 Captain Markus Helmann on Foot (BSB)

 General Jakob Kistler (I already had the horse painted from years ago)

 The Knights of The Order of Black Claw

 Reiksgard Knights

 The Highwaymen


I didn't pledge to do the movement trays this month, so they'll be added to August's pledge :)

Apologies if any of the photos aren't in focus, I'm not used to photographing miniatures and the lens I have isn't best suited to it either :(

Hugs and Kisses,

Ciaran

No comments:

Post a Comment